This is one of Jason and my easy go to recipes on a week night. It is quick (less than a 1/2 hour to prepare), easy to make and goes great with a glass of white wine after a long work day:). It’s not super low in calories like most of the recipes I share so you might want to plan a run before or long walk after eating:). This dish is also meat free so it’s a good one to serve for those meatless Monday nights.
3 Cheese Pepper Pasta Recipe
– 4 tablespoons butter
– 1 lb Rotini pasta
– 3 sweet peppers
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 cup shredded mozerella cheese
– 1 cup Parmesan cheese
1) Boil pasta in big pot of salted water
2) Cut up pepper in long strips and cook in pan with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) Toss in pasta with the peppers, 3 tablespoons butter and mix in the cheese
4) Sprinkle some fresh ground black pepper to your dish if desired ( In our house you can never have enough pepper:)
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my 3 Cheese Pepper Pasta Recipe. Hope you Enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin this to your Recipe Board!
Sharing My 3 Cheese Pepper Pasta Recipe with: