The perfect grilled chicken recipe starts with the best BBQ sauce. Today, I am sharing our family’s fav white BBQ sauce recipe with ingredients you probably already have at home!
Grilled Chicken with White BBQ Sauce
*this post contains affiliate links for more information check out my disclosure page*
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 lbs of chicken (can be boneless or bone-in… whatever you prefer)
- Combine 1st 6 ingredients in a medium size bowl & stir well.
- Pour 1/2 of the White BBQ sauce into a large Zip-lock bag with your chicken to coat (you can marinate overnight to really get the flavors in or grill right away). Save the rest the white BBQ sauce to baste or dip your chicken in later.
- Grill the chicken over medium heat turning often. Baste with a little bit of the white BBQ sauce 1/2 way through. The chicken is done when it is no longer pink in the middle. For bone in chicken it takes approximately 15-20 mins & much less if you are grilling boneless.
- Serve up your grilled chicken with some white BBQ sauce on the side.
I hope your family enjoys this grilled chicken with white BBQ sauce recipe as much as our family does! Happy Grilling,