Did you spot this square pallet picture frame wreath from my fall farmhouse tour? I am sharing the tutorial for how we made it today!!! As you might know our family loves pallet projects! Pallet wood’s aged patina looks great in any home and it’s FREE!
DIY – Square Pallet Picture Frame Wreath
*this post contains affiliate links for more information check out our disclosure page here*
Here’s what we did…
- Take apart the pallet wood very carefully. For more tips on how to do this check out this pallet post.
2. Cut the wood. We cut 4 boards 18 ” long and 4 boards 11″ long to create an 18″ square picture frame wreath.
3. In order to create a square pallet picture frame. We connected 4 boards to the bottom and 4 to the top so we could nail it through the front. Nail the pallet wood together to form your square pallet picture frame.
4. Sand everything down so the wood is smooth to the touch.
5. Hang it up. I also hung a small mason jar with a swig of wheat grass to give it a fall farmhouse feel. For tips on a simple way to hang a mason jar check out my mason jar lantern post.
I plan on hanging an ornament at Christmas time and some fresh flowers in the spring. I may also have to make a few more to use for some family pics. The possibilities are endless :).
Don’t forget to pin our DIY – Square Pallet Picture Frame Wreath!
You may also like these DIY pallet posts from Lehman lane…