I wanted to share how we made the DIY pallet towel racks we added to our farmhouse boys bathroom. Our family loves pallet projects and we are always finding new ways to use pallet wood in our décor. The color of the pallet wood adds so much character and warmth to all the white in the boys bathroom.
*this post contains affiliate links for more information check out the disclosure page*
DIY – Pallet Towel Rack – 2 Ways
1) Cut the pallet wood the dimensions you want. We cut 3 boards 4 inches by 8 inches to hang vertically and 2 boards 10 inches by 3 inches to hang horizontally. If you are looking for tips on how we get the pallet wood off of the pallet check out this post here.
2) Sand the boards down. Be careful to not sand too much or you will sand off a lot of the character of what makes pallet wood special!
3) We wanted to make the sure the boys knew EXACTLY which hooks were theirs so we added their first initial as well as a gorgeous towel hook from Kohler.
4) For the boards next to the sink we screwed the boards to the wall right next to where we added the knobs so the screws would be hidden.
5) We hung 2 Ball jars lanterns for Q-tips and mini flossers next to our gorgeous new bathroom sink. To learn how we hung our Ball jars, check out this post here. The hand towels fit perfectly next to our sink.
Don’t Forget to Pin our DIY – Pallet Towel Hook!!!
Thanks so much stopping by to see the pallet towel hooks we made!!! What are your favorite pallet projects?
If you like this post, check out these posts from Lehman lane…