Our farmhouse boys bathroom is finally DONE!!! We finished this boys bathroom early this morning and this 6 week design challenge felt more like 6 months but it was totally worth it. Week 1 of the One Room Challenge our boys bathroom looked like just a few months ago…
*this post is sponsored by Kohler and contains affiliate links for more information see our disclosure page here*
This is what we did…
Gut Bathroom– Take out tub, sink and toilet Replace old tub and add a new cast iron white tub Take down tub surround and drywall surrounding tub Add cement board and white subway tile and new fixtures to tub Take down tub drop ceiling, contact paper & add a vinyl bead board ceiling Add cement board to bathroom floor and retile Paint and add bead board to the bathroom walls and paint the trim white Add a new double wall sink Add a new toilet Make a mirror for over the sink Add a built in bookshelf for towels and bathroom supplies Make towel hooks and toothbrush storage Decorate
This past week we laid the floor tile, changed out the toilet, did a whole of painting, added 2 beautiful school house lights, built a mirror and created towel storage to name a few. We have had very little sleep but I am so happy we entered this crazy design challenge! I plan on adding a few more DIY posts and links to products we used over the next few days. But here’s what it looks like today :).
Thank you to Linda from Calling it Home for hosting this amazing challenge! Be sure to check out all the participants in the ORC, they are all incredibly talented!!!
Thanks so much to the generosity of Kohler for sponsoring this challenge!!! The craftsmanship of their products speaks for itself. Our new sink, bathtub, toilet and fixtures are beautiful and I feel incredibly blessed to have them in our home. Thank you all for taking the time to stop by and follow along with this boys bathroom remodel. Please feel welcome to ask any questions you have below!!!
Source List for our Farmhouse Boys Bathroom
- Wall Paint – Sherwin Williams Spatial White
- Trim Paint – Sherwin Williams Extra White
- Vinyl Bead Board Ceiling & Walls – Home Depot
- Hexagon Floor Tile – Home Depot
- White Subway Tile – Lowes
- Kohler Brockway Sink
- Cannock Faucets for Brockway Sink
- White Schoolhouse Lights -Amazon
- Baskets and blue ceramics – Longaberger
- Dark towels and floor mat -Target & Pottery Barn Kids
- Laundry bag, glass chalkboard container, blue and white shower curtain, and sailboat oil painting – Home Goods
- Blue Chalkboard Wood Slice next to sink -Target
- Kohler Cast iron Bellwether Bathtub
- Kohler Bancroft Bath & Shower Faucet
- Kohler Devonshire Robe Hooks on Pallet Wood & next to Shower
- Kohler Shower curved Shower Curtain Rod
- Kohler Memoirs Stately Comfort Toilet
- Kohler Devonshire Toilet Paper Holder
- Window Shade from Ikea
- Broan Shower Fan and Light
If you want to follow along with our farmhouse boys bathroom you can find the weeks below…
Don’t Forget to Pin our Farmhouse Boys Bathroom Reveal!!!
If you like full room reveal posts check out these from Lehman Lane…