Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had 17 for dinner and our annual turkey shoot. Our family spent most of Friday picking out our tree and decorating the rest of the house for Christmas. This was the first year in a while that I didn’t do any black Friday shopping and I honestly can’t say I missed it:). When you are done linking up and checking out all the marvellous inspiration shared at our link party please consider checking out my Christmas Home Tour hop and please check out the other ladies homes as well. There will be a few new holiday tours every day this week!!! I love Christmas decorating and seeing everyone’s home tours and Christmas posts are my absolute favorite:).
Welcome back to another Dream. Create. Inspire. Link Party. If this is your first time here this party is hosted by five different bloggers (me included). Our party starts every Tuesday night at 8pm (7 CST) and runs through Friday night at 11pm (10 CST). For the next 3 days, a lot of bloggers will link up their favorite DIY projects, gardening tips, recipes, crafts, travel tips and more. Just click on the links below and it will take you to that bloggers post. Please keep checking back throughout the week so you don’t miss any posts! Just a reminder that Maria from Simple Nature Decor is taking off from the party to travel and spend more time with her family. She will be back in the new year:).
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Here are Our 6 Features from Last Week’s Party
Cat’s Feature is…Cracked Patina Nightstand from Erin @ How to Nest for Less.
Jenny’s feature is…Pretzel Snowmen with Heidi @ Save More Spend Less.
Tara’s feature is… Wrapping Your Gift with a Gift from Kim @ Hunt & Host.
Sydney’s feature is…Industrial Branch Christmas Tree from April @ Uncookie Cutter.
Our Two Most Popular features this week are…
Christmas Home Tour from Rose @ What Rose Knows.
Christmas Hoop Art from Jenna @ 24 Cottonwood Lane.
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank you too.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!
Don’t forget to add a button if you were featured!!!