Hi everyone! Welcome back to our 11th Dream. Create. Inspire. Link party together! I have been on an organizing and cleaning frenzy trying to get ready for my kids going back to school in less than 2 weeks. I definitely have mixed feelings about the end of summer:). How is August almost over???
If this is your first time here this party is hosted by five different bloggers (me included). Our party starts every Tuesday night at 8pm (7 CST) and runs through Sunday night. For the next 5 days, a lot of bloggers will link up their favorite DIY projects, gardening tips, recipes, crafts, travel tips and more. Just click on the links below and it will take you to that bloggers post. Please keep checking back throughout the week so you don’t miss any posts. If you’re a blogger we are so happy to have you:). Our party is a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas on five different blogs and shared on our social media accounts throughout the week.
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
Sydney – Tastefully Frugal
Here are Our 6 Features from Last Week’s Party
Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the most clicked post (for a total of 6 features) and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts. Including pinning a pin from the original article on our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link Party Board so don’t forget to follow along! Every week there are so many Amazing links that it makes it hard to choose but here are this week’s features:)…
Cat’s Feature is…this beautiful Front Door Makeover from Karen at Karen’s Up On the Hill. Isn’t that a pretty blue?
Jenny’s feature is…this gorgeous Office Space Reveal from Kathy at Up to Date Interiors. Check out that gallery wall!
Tara’s feature is…this super cute and functional Industrial Farmhouse Organizer from Kari Anne at Thistlewood Farms. Just think about how organized your entryway if you made one of those:).
Maria’s feature is…this Rustic Succulent Centrepiece from Lindi at Love Create Celebrate. Would that not look pretty on just about any table in your house?
Sydney’s feature is…this Garden Fresh Past Salad from Liz at Lizventures. Yummy and Healthy!!!
Your Favorite and Our Most Clicked is…Just Peachy by Pam at Everyday Living. Mmmmmm:).
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to three family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). Please only posts related to Home Decor, DIY Projects, Crafts, Recipes, Gardening Tips, Kids, Travel, and Helpful Tips etc. We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!! 3. Please do not add only giveaway posts. We encourage you to link up a post that has a giveaway included with a project or recipe etc. However we ask that you refrain from linking up a post that is only a giveaway.
4. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
5. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank every linker each week.
6. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images.
7. Each week we will pick our favorite posts and feature them on our social media account as well as pin an image from it’s original source to our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Pinterest Board.
Don’t forget to grab a button!!!