This is my favorite homemade apple crisp recipe. It’s easy and quick to make and my family loves it! Fall is here and apples are found aplenty. Who doesn’t love apple recipes in the fall?!!!
Homemade Apple Crisp
-1 cup brown sugar
-1 tsp. cinnamon
-3/4 cup flour
-3/4 cup oats
-1/2 cup butter
-1/2 up water
1) Wash, peel and core the apples
2) Cut the apples lengthwise into smaller slices
3) Add apples to a buttered 9 X 13 baking dish along with 1/2 cup water
4) Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, flour and oats
5) Cut in the butter into dry mix.
6) Spread butter mixture over apples in the baking dish.
7) Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
*tastes great with vanilla ice cream 🙂
I made the homemade apple crisp recipe for our fall dining table for this year’s fall farmhouse tour!
Don’t Forget to pin my Homemade Apple Crisp Recipe!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by to see our family’s favorite homemade apple crisp recipe. Does your family have any fall favorites?
You May also like these Fall Ideas from Lehman lane…
*this post contains affiliate links for more information, click here*