Hi everybody! I am back today to share my top 10 posts of 2015. Because I never did a top 10 last year I am sharing my top 10 posts based on page views since the very beginning of this blog:). For those of you that might be new or haven’t been by in a while this post is a great place to start!
10) Foyer/ Entryway Table – This is a DIY post on how we made our foyer/ entryway table.
9) The Suburban Split – This is the home tour of our 2nd fixer upper and how we transformed it over the almost eight years we lived there:).
8) Stone Patio Fire Pit and Wood Beam Benches – This is a DIY post on how we made our stone patio surrounding our fire pit and some wood beam benches.
7) Master Bedroom Reveal – This post explains how we transformed our master bedroom with paint, new floors, including adding 2 closets and a fireplace feature wall.
6) Unfinished Wide Pine Floors – This is a DIY post on how we added wide pine floors to the bedrooms in our old farmhouse.
5) Tucker’s Room Reveal – This post explains how we transformed out master bedroom closet and turned it into our youngest son’s bedroom.
4) How to Refinish a Farmhouse Table – This post explains how we remade our dining table into a RH farmhouse table hack.
3) Magnolia Wreath – This post describes how to make a simple magnolia wreath using fresh or dried magnolia leaves.
2) Pallet Sliding Barn Door – This is a DIY post on how we made a barn door using 2 wood pallets.
1) Our House Tours
(Since most of my house tours are in the top 20 I grouped them together so you can choose the one you want to see:)
Thank you to all of you that stop by and read what our family has been up to! I want to wish you the happiest of New Years! I will be back the next month to share what we have been up to here over Christmas break:).
Pin this for later!
Sharing My Top 10 Posts of 2015 with:
French Country Cottage – Feathered Nest Friday