If you are looking for some cocktail party ideas, than you have come to the right place :). I am sharing my favorite holiday champagne punch recipe with you today as part of a virtual holiday cocktail party hosted by my friends Vicki and Jenn from 2 Bees in a Pod. Many of my blogging friends are sharing fun holiday cocktail party recipes and ideas below, be sure to check them out after reading my punch recipe!
I make this punch every Christmas dinner, cocktail party or holiday that calls for punch with or without champagne :). In my opinion, the punch is as good for an early morning baby shower as it is for a late night dinner Christmas or cocktail party. I recently made this punch for my boys youth group Christmas Party and left out the champagne so that everyone could enjoy it. You can leave the bottle of champagne out next to the punch for adults to add separately to their glass.
Holiday Champagne Punch Recipe
– 1 (12oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
– 1 (12oz) can frozen lemonade thawed
– 1 (12oz) can frozen fruit punch concentrate thawed
– 1 liter of club soda
– 1 1/2 cups or 1 can ginger ale with champagne or use the whole 2 liter bottle of ginger ale if making it virgin
– 1 bottle of champagne (optional)
Mix all the ingredients together in the punch bowl.
I also always make an ice ring to float in my punch bowl. The ice ring makes the punch look that much more fancy and also keeps it cold for most of the party:)
- To make the ice ring, fill an unused cake pan with 2 inches of water and add any fruit of your choice. I put a cup of cranberries and 6 thinly sliced quartered oranges.
* You can run a little warm water over the frozen ice ring and it will fall out of the bunt pan very smoothly :).
Don’t forget to Pin our Holiday Champagne Punch Recipe!
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my Holiday Champagne Punch Recipe. Please visit my friends ideas below for even more holiday cocktail party ideas.
<!– end InLinkz script —>
You may also like these ideas from Lehman Lane…
*this post contains affiliate links for more information, check out our disclosure page here*