Hi Everyone!I am knee deep in Christmas boxes getting ready to decorate my house for Christmas:). I have a Christmas ornament, a DIY Christmas house craft and our Christmas home tour coming soon! Before the party this week I have a few important things to let you know about…
*We will be skipping next week’s party on November 24th for Thanksgiving to celebrate the holiday with our families. I am cooking for 18 so I need every second I can get:). Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. will be back to share your features on December 1st. Maria @ Simple Nature Decor will also be taking a break from our party because of extended travel plans through the holidays but Maria plans to host the party again in February. Instead of Maria picking a feature for those 2 months we will share not 1 but 2 of our most clicked links from the previous party so we will continue to have 6 Features!!! We will also be taking off from the link party again on December 22 &29th for Christmas and New Years. *
Welcome back to another Dream. Create. Inspire. Link Party. If this is your first time here this party is hosted by five different bloggers (me included). Our party starts every Tuesday night at 8pm (7 CST) and runs through Friday night at 11pm (10 CST). For the next 3 days, a lot of bloggers will link up their favorite DIY projects, gardening tips, recipes, crafts, travel tips and more. Just click on the links below and it will take you to that bloggers post. Please keep checking back throughout the week so you don’t miss any posts!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Here are Our 6 Features from Last Week’s Party
Cat’s Feature is…Easy Pecan Pralines from Rose @ Rose bakes.
Jenny’s feature is… Christmas Birch Wood Wreath from Lindi @ Love Create Celebrate.
Tara’s feature is…Seeing Black from Mary @ The Boondocks Blog.
Maria’s feature is…Winter Woodland Ornaments from Dinah @ DIY Inspired.
Sydney’s feature is… Fall Hydrangea Wreath from Ashley @ Simply Designing.
Your feature is… Black French Provential Buffet from Ashley @ Vintage Refined.
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank you too.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!
Don’t forget to add a button if you were featured!!!